I really wanted to find a doll that would be age appropriate for my little one. I researched online and found several options.I stuck to searching for dolls with safe hair for her to run her fingers through and play with.
Some of my observations/thoughts from my research:
Cabbage Patch Babies Doll - (Avg cost $25)
- Recommended for ages 3-5 years old
- I was concerned size and weight might make it hard for my daughter to play/carry the doll
- Dolls do not seem to have enough hair for her to play with
- No age recommendation
- My daughter had one of these from birth and she has lost interest in it (she loved it from 0-6 months old)
- Dolls hair is part of the fabric
- Recommended for ages 18m+
- Doll is cute but cost more than I was hoping to spend
- Lots of hair to play with
Do you think your little one would like one of these dolls? Here is your chance to win one: Giveaway ends 9/15/12 open to US residents only.
a Rafflecopter giveaway